We are HERMANN’S. Our mission is to find and foster the people, ideas and ingredients for a good future of food. We’re looking for a social media intern to bring our vision forward
Who we are:
Our company is founded on three pillars: serving food at our daytime eatery, fostering innovators in our food ecosystem, and helping companies strategize for the food future. As a social media intern, your main focus will be promoting HERMANN’S Berlin, our daytime eatery striving to serve nourishing, delicious, and planet-friendly cuisine. We bake, smoke, ferment, sprout, and even grow our own food to bring us closer to a good future of food. We believe that a big shift is happening in our food culture, and your job will be to support HERMANN’S reflect our vision on social media.
Who you are:
We’re looking for a like-minded person to join our team in Berlin as a Social Media Intern to promote our food, events, and sustainability partners. As an intern, you will be an integral part of the content creation team at HERMANN’S. If you have a passion for writing, Social Media and internet curation, enjoy connecting to others, and have a passion for the food future: we want to meet you.
- Monitoring and co-managing our Instagram account, and Facebook page.
- Curating imagery, writing hopeful and gripping social media copy.
- Drafting and maintaining editorial calendars for social media content.
- Engaging directly with our diverse audiences across all channels.
- Developing ideas and sourcing exciting content within our network.
- Supporting office team on different tasks when required.
The DREAM Candidate:
- Has a strong passion for everything food, communication and media.
- Enjoys writing, creating, and managing social media content.
- Relishes in presenting the positive future of food with complete honesty and, ideally, some humor.
- Takes ownership of tasks; proactively suggests and independently pursues projects and is flexible to support in different tasks and projects.
- English language is a must, German skills are a plus.
- Has a sweet tooth for all media formats and a thorough understanding of social media channels.
- Operates smoothly on Macintosh software (Keynote, Pages, etc) and project management tools, knowledge of Adobe software is a plus.
- Is a friendly person who loves to work with other friendly people.
If you love food, are enthusiastic about getting a new venture off the ground, and want to join a dedicated team, please apply with a strong cover letter and a copy of your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only candidates successful in securing an interview will be contacted.
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Your friends at HERMANN’S